To return to Welcome Page, click HERE
ONLINE REGISTRATION - - - (Deadline: 5-30-2019 (Thursday) @ 10:00pm)
PARENTS - - - READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY. - - -
Each student must be entered online by his/her PARENT. (Students may not be entered by a school coach.)
The entries will be done online on the ENDURO USA™ website. (www.endurousa.com) (No “day of” entries.)
PARENTS - - - it’s HIGHLY suggested that you complete the following steps on a COMPUTER - not a phone/small
screen device. This website has been designed for school coaches - primarily using COMPUTERS.
The following information will illustrate the “clicks” you will find on the website to correctly enter your child (student).
- - - PARENT INSTRUCTIONS: go to www.endurousa.com - - -
- - - Set up an account in YOUR name, as the parent (adult) - - - NOT in your student’s name.
- - - After you log into your account, click on “My Roster List” in the left navigation panel.
- - - - - then click on “Rosters for Parents”; (Each student may only be entered by his/her parent.)
- - - - - then on “Open/Public Events”; (This is a YES-Athletics™ sanctioned event.)
- - - - - then on “Unattached Students”; (There are no schools/clubs represented in this event.)
- - - This will take you to the correct ROSTER to “search for and ADD” your student to your UNA Roster.
NOTE: when you search for your student (in the website database) - your student may already
be assigned to his/her school’s or club’s roster. If this is the case, you will have the option
to “DUPLICATE” that student in the database, which will ADD him/her to your UNA Roster.
- - - After your student is listed on your Roster, complete online PARENT AUTHORIZATION. (Paper forms are not used.)
- - - After “Parent Authorization” is complete, click on the “Distance Challenge” (in the right panel).
- - - Then, proceed to enter your student in the race that he/she will run in the “Distance Challenge”.
- - - You will be asked to enter a SEED time for your runner. You must enter his/her best time this season in that event.
Do NOT enter a PR from a previous seasons. Only enter the best (VERIFIED) time from this outdoor T&F season.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When you enter your student in his/her event, you will see two (2) events listed for that distance.
One event will be for this year’s” Seed Time“. The second event (for that distance) will be for
the “Goal Time” for the challenge. Be realistic. - - - Only enter a “Goal” time that is REALISTIC
for your student. “Goal” times that are not considered to be realistic by event management
will be adjusted.
If you have any questions concerning the online entry process,
feel free to contact Kevin McWatters at the following email address: email@example.com
REFER TO THIS PAGE AFTER YOU LOG INTO YOUR ENDURO USA™ ACCOUNT, AS NEEDED.
© Copyright 2009-2019, YES-Athletics; All Rights Reserved